SNC patching and connecting cords are designed to support high-density panels and switches in environments requiring CMR or CMP flame-rated cables. The patch cords feature a narrow profile to support a wide range of high-density applications, and the snag less plug design makes the solid conductor patch cords an excellent choice for environments with frequent moves, adds, and changes.
Patch cords shall meet or exceed requirements for Cat 6A, Cat 6, or Cat 5e performance described in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO 11801. Patch cords shall be CMR or CMP rated. Patch cords shall be solid conductor with an 8-position modular plug on each end. Patch cords shall be available in plug-plug, plug-jack, jack-jack, plug-open, and jack-open constructions. Patch cord plug shall be industry standard, FCC-compliant clear material with 50 micro inches of gold plating. Patch cords shall be available in shielded and unshielded cable constructions. Patch cords shall be available in white, yellow, red, blue, green, grey, and black.
- Available in a variety of colors for color-coding or organization, including white, yellow, red, blue, green, grey, and black
- Available in riser or plenum flame ratings
- Available in unshielded and shielded cable constructions
- Available in plug-plug, plug-jack, jack-jack, plug-open, and jack-open constructions
- Materials: UTP or F/UTP solid conductor cable, modular non-keyed, 8-position, 8-conductor plug, 94V-0 rated.
- Colors: White, yellow, red, blue, green, grey, and black.
Design and Construction:
Product shall be of design, construction and physical dimensions specified on applicable customer drawing.
- Standard length:
Applicable standard lengths: from 1meter to 20meter (both included).
- Operating Temperature:
-20 to 60ºC
- Packaging :
Each assembly shall be supplied in a clear bag.
- Bending radius
The minimum bending radius is 8x outside diameter during installation and 4x the outside diameter after installation.